Friday, June 27, 2008

Off with the Old, on with the New!!

As of this morning I worked my last shift as an employee of Five Rivers Medical Center. When I got off at 7AM I nearly made it out the door before some tears fell. I am looking forward to my new job but it was just difficult leaving the familiar. I start my new job on July 7th.

Tomorrow is the day we go to the lake with the grandkids. Looking forward to seeing the girls and the babies tomorrow. Maybe I'll post som pics next time from the lake.. Becky

2 comments:

Julie Baker said...

Jason completely understands what it is like to transition from one job to another and the role that our emotions can play during that time!! Looking forward to the reunion!!!

Tina said...

Alright Mrs. Becky,
It is time for an update. Surely you have some pictures from the lake or reunion! Hope the new job is going well. Have a great weekend.