Monday, June 16, 2008

Changing Jobs!!!

Well today I turned in my notice at work. My last day will be June 27th. I can't believe that I have really done it. I have been there for over 13 years. I think I needed a change. I will start working at the Harris Hospital as of July 1st as the Senior Care Nurse manager. The drive will be different since I was only a mile from this one. I am looking forward though to the change. Who would have thought that I would like the psych part of the medical field, but I do! I will try to keep you posted on how it is going. The CNO is my former CNO Judy Haney. She has been there for over a year. It will be great to see her every day.

On the home front...we are updating our home some with new bedroom furniture in the guest bedroom (Julie's old room). We are also updating the front bathroom. Don thinks it is just fine as it is (of course) but I wanted to make it newer since it is the one that I use and all the guests too. So come and see us and enjoy our changes with me...Becky

1 comment:

Cara said...

I know you're ready for this new chapter. The boys are so excited about going to the lake with ya'll. They're sad Jody won't be there with them. Is Hailey going with you?